Saturday, May 20, 2023

Don't guess! Gabi talks about his future at Barca

Don't guess! Gabi talks about his future at Barca




The midfielder insists he still wants to stay at the Catalan giants. The club is still struggling financially and cannot renew his contract.

Barcelona midfielder Gabi Confirms he wants to stay at Camp Nou Although the club was still struggling financially, he could not renew his contract.

The 18-year-old midfielder has been continuously linked with a move this summer. The Catalan giants have been struggling financially and have not been able to register any more first-team players, meaning Gabi will be able to leave on a free transfer until Barca clear the issue.

As a result of this situation, several European giants are interested in signing him, with Gabi firmly insisting that he only wants to stay at Barca.

"I want everyone to be calm about my future... Gabi said on Movistar.

'Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to be at Barca. It's my dream club. I've always said that.

"Don't worry, please stay calm."

No comments:

Post a Comment