Sunday, March 26, 2023

Balogun talks about his future at Arsenal next season

Balogun talks about his future at Arsenal next season


The in-form striker talks about his future next season. The latter is preparing to move back to the Cannons at the end of his loan term.

Reims striker Floralin Balogun has revealed he will make a decision on his future after talks with Arsenal. Real clubs this summer

The 21-year-old joined Reims on a one-season loan deal from Reims on a one-season loan before scoring 1 goals in 18 appearances in all competitions. This raises many questions about his future, both for the club and for the national team that is being held between England and the United States.



Balogun has a contract with Arsenal until 2025, with he revealing that anything is possible this summer.

"Yes, I intend to go back because the loan is only for one year so there is already an agreement, but I don't, I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future, there's a lot going on in football, things could change and it's up to me to have a conversation between me and the club in the summer and we'll see what's going to happen."

Follow my website :: ผลบอลสดthscore
Follow my website :: เว็บผลบอล


No comments:

Post a Comment